Mission Statement: Inspiring all learners to achieve future success
Student Achievement / Engagement
1. We expect students to achieve academic standards by providing a variety of educational and co-/extra-curricular opportunities that are equitable and engaging while addressing diverse student needs.
2. We use technology to improve student achievement and to facilitate learning how to learn.
Safe Social, Emotional and Physical Learning Environment
3. We create a safe environment for learning that is supportive, respectful, inclusive, nurturing and non-judgmental.
4. We ensure that the physical plant affordable and sustainably supports equity and safety across schools in RSU 4.
5. We actively build a collaborative partnership with families and the community to carry our our shared responsibility for our childern's education.
Approved by RSU #4 School Board: April 14, 2010
Copyright © 2018 Regional School Unit 4